Wednesday 16 August 2017

#CountryKids in Tramore, Ireland

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

My son had been keen to leave Waterford as he had seen a leaflet about Pirates' Adventure and he was keen to try out the fun. First up was adventure golf which was partially glow in the dark:


Then he challenged me to a kid friendly game of 10 pin bowling:


Luckily for him there was another boy on the pirate ship climbing and soft play and he had lots of fun playing hide and seek with him. Then it was on to the bumper motorbikes:




Once he had had his fun we headed to the coast and first of all parked up on the Back Strand which is wildlife area:


We soon realised we weren't close enough to the beach and relocated to the main car park which gave us access to the large and mostly empty beach:


I only dipped my ankles in the water but my son enjoyed paddling so much that we got him changed into his trunks:


The breakers on the beach weren't massive but enough to have a lot of fun in:


He did actually swim for a while too:


However it was much more fun to get hit by the waves:



4 comments:

  1. It's lovely to go away but how wonderful when you also look forward to coming home. I've also been doing major organizing at home this holiday and it makes all the difference. Have a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week, it sounds as if you are really getting on top of things and how lovely that a friend bought you flowers. I hope this coming week is a good one. Mich xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its nice to have a home I can feel happy to have people unexpectedly pop by to!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message