Thursday 26 January 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Proud mum and me time #R2BC


Once again the lovely Michelle is hosting this week before handing the baton back to me for February. I had better get myself more organised to keep it up! Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Proud mum:

Both my children took part in a fell race at Giggleswick this Sunday. Here is my son on his way to knocking 21 seconds off his previous time:


And my daughter on her fell running debut who refused to quit even though she found it very tough. Wish I could leap the stream like this:



2) Board Games

After their exertions the children requested a game of Cluedo after tea on Sunday night. Its lovely to sit down as a family and test our brains a bit whilst having fun together:



3) Me time

Sometimes I need to just totally have a down time and unwind. I picked up my Christmas gift Tolkien dot 2 dot book and did a few more to chill:


4) Kendal at night

One of the good things about going out with the junior fell runners is that we visit some great spots. This was the view from the top of Kendal golf course last night (and yes it was freezing up there!):



Please join in the blog hop and visit the other lovely bloggers who are taking part.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message