Thursday 12 May 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Bluebells and Smiles #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

Thanks to Michelle for hosting again this week! My life a bit bonkers so I keep forgetting which day of the week I am on so its a good job she is in charge for May.. Here my reasons for this week:

1) Parkrun

Last weekend I took a break from running and marshalled at our parkrun. As I was on the steepest part of the course it was a great opportunity to photograph everyone taking part (more pics on Flickr). This shot sums up our parkrun family to me:


2) Bluebells

Who doesn't smile when they see bluebells:


3) Family



Unexpectedly we had more of the wider family up in Kendal this weekend. It was great to spend time with them on a sunny Sunday.

4) Fell Racing

Last night was my son's club championship race on the Helm. A perfect evening for a tough event and I enjoyed being a hill marshal on the steepest part. Here is my son powering up to the trig point (more photos on Flickr):



Hope lots of you join in the linky this week and share your smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message