Thursday 10 March 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Mother's Day and other treats #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

Life is hectic and I am not blogging very much but I won't be missing reasons to be cheerful. We need to share the love a bit more and get more folks joining in with this mood lifting linky. Please share and join in this week. My own reasons to be cheerful this week are:

1) Mother's Day treats

My son insisted on getting money of his bank to buy granny and myself a treat for Mother's Day. He did then also insist on helping me eat mine!


We then joined my parents in Hawkshead for both mums to be treated to an afternoon tea at Grandy Nook tearooms:


2) Beautiful bloom

My bargain Amaryllis has finally fully burst into bloom and is a delight on my windowsill:


3) Cumbria Weekend

At the last minute I entered a competition as part of Cumbria Weekend this week. I was lucky to win a family ticket for the Freedom of Lake on Windermere Cruises. So that is our Sunday sorted:




get the InLinkz code

Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message