Thursday 31 March 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful a Happy Easter #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

I don't know about you but I really love the Easter weekend. Whether its the double bank holiday, the chocolate or celebrating Jesus there are plenty of reasons to smile at Easter. Hopefully people will have time to share their happy posts with others this week despite it being school holidays (well for many of us it is!). Here are my Easter reasons to be cheerful:

1) Fond farewells

Something I never expected working as a supply teacher/teaching assistant was to be given a farewell bouquet of flowers! I was therefore very touched after a half term in one school to be given these in front of the entire school:


2) Proud mum

My son volunteered for the first time at our local parkrun. He was assistant run director to start us all off and then sorted all 207 finish tokens at the end (2nd highest ever turnout!). Glad to say he really enjoyed it and wants to do it again:


3) Easter fun

We somehow spent a lot of the Easter weekend proper doing National Trust Easter hunts! The children started on Friday with Gramps at Sizergh Castle. Then on Saturday my son and I managed 3 around Windermere. We all got out on Sunday to fit in two more. On Monday we only got to one! Wonder if next year we can manage more..


4) Girl time

I don't often get my daughter to myself without her little brother but we enjoyed a shared ice cream at Natland Mill Ice Cream farm whilst he was round at a friend's house:


5) Being cooked for

My daughter loves cooking and this week ran up a version of her signature chicken and bacon parcels:



Paste this code into your post to add the linkup! get the InLinkz code

Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message