Friday 22 January 2016

Fitness Friday: Brathay Half Marathon training week 3 #ThisGirlCan


Well my cold did prevent me from running the new course at Fell Foot Parkrun last week but I did manage to complete my first ever fell race on the Sunday! First of all I supported my 9 year old in the under 12s race:


Then it was my turn to head out in the snow and mud:



I was soon trailing right at the back with just one bloke behind me! I found it hard going with the remains of my cold and so even he passed me. By the end I was last but still finished with a smile:




During the rest of the week I haven't managed much running but I did get down the gym once, played my son at badminton (and beat him!) plus a spinning class today:



My only other running was out with my son's training group so it was a case of very fast then hang around:


Its all added up to helping me lose a whole 1lb! Whoop. Let's hope I get out on the Parkrun tomorrow and a long run on Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message