Thursday 27 August 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: Family Fun #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful

My last week as host until October! I will be handing back to the wonderful Jo at Ojo's World for September. It's been lovely to be back hosting and sharing all your happy posts. Here are mine for this week:

1) Feeling positive

I took this picture on Aldingham Beach this week and got the most positive feedback for months on my Blipfoto account:



2) Fun with the family

You can see by all the blogposts this week that we have been having a lot of fun together with our wider family during the holidays. Here is a very cheerful photo of my son and I on top of Orrest Head on Sunday (I haven't blogged this one yet!):



3) Birthdays

These are always reasons to be cheerful and we celebrated my dad's birthday this week:


4) Working

I've been enjoying working as a nursery nurse this week. There is something about spending time with babies that makes me all happy! 

Please link your posts and grab the badge...


Reasons to be Cheerful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message