Thursday 5 March 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful: March already! #R2BC


Thanks to Ojo's World for hosting for February it is now back to me for March. I look forward to reading and sharing your happy posts.

1) Simple family fun

Its great when I can combine family fun with my teaching practice. This weekend my son helped me test out the construction of pyramids:


His sister built me a model of the Sphinx for lesson inspiration:


2) World Book Day

For once we actually started putting costumes together well in advance. Here are the trail versions of their outfits, can you name the characters?:




I will get proper photos of them in the final complete costumes before their school disco!

3) Just Cumbria

I will be spending the whole of next week in a school with this view:



We had a visit up there this week and it is just beautiful.

Please join us and share your happiness and grab the badge if you would like it:



Reasons to be Cheerful 

6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous of your views! I'd spend the whole time daydreaming.
    I'm not sure of who your children are dressing as, will keep an eye out for the big reveal.
    Loved your pyramid building pictures, was showing them to my children the other day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my goodness, that view is simply amazing, have a wonderful time and try to keep your mind on the teaching. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Blue Sky6 March 2015 at 12:00

    Gorgeous pictures once again, and thank you so much for hosting, I needed this so very badly today xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too! Katniss and Percy Jackson.
    Pyramids are easy peasy

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message