Thursday 19 June 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful - #Juneathon and Rankings

Ojos World

Not only is the lovely Jo hosting this week but its her birthday so pop over to Ojos world and say hi! Here my reasons to be cheerful:

1) School trips

Its that time of the year when schools have lots of trips. My son was lucky and went to our local zoo with his class. He looked so grown up as he walked off to catch the bus:



He was lucky to go on a sunny day though it was a wee bit hot for me! Tomorrow I am off to assist his big sister's class trip to the local paper mill...

2) Juneathon and running


I am pleased that I have been able to keep up the challenge of exercising every day and blogging about it! Yesterday was my longest non stop run possibly ever in my life.. I am still recovering from that one so I just did a bit of walking today:


3) Blog rankings 

Its the time of the month when the Tots 100 parent blog rankings get updated. So pleased to have inched up a little bit more:



If you have reasons to be cheerful why not join in?

6 comments:

  1. yay! for the rankings! much deserved too. I love school trip season, especially as I always have to go with the youngest lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could go more enjoyed being a lady of leisure and helping! Hope your rank up too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like great reasons, especially the rankings, have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for Blue Sky21 June 2014 at 09:46

    Your son looks so grown up and independent - in fact he looks like he's heading off for a jungle trek! Hope he had a great time. Congrats on the Tots, I inched up a bit too, so was very happy about that xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a grown up looking boy, hope he had a great time, and you and his sister did at the mill.
    Well done on the rankings.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message