Wednesday 5 June 2013

Weigh in Wednesday Week 6


Well it's been a week half on holiday and half at work this week. Trying to get back into routine and be organised... emphasis on trying! I was not totally surprised to have gained 1/2 a pound this time. School holidays are always a problem for me with temptations galore and less exercise. Before starting slimpods I would gain a couple of pounds every time.. so this is an improvement.

My children both tried photographing me tonight. This was the best of the bunch:



I am making plenty of better food choices though obviously not perfect if weight gone wrong way! 

As for fitness I am back in the zone since yesterday. First of all I ran home after the school run and it felt a lot easier though the heat made it tough:

Then I decided instead of walking and getting train after work that I would cycle and attempt the trip to Staveley. If you saw the post yesterday you will have seen how this went. Altogether it was a good exercise day:


Tonight I did my aerobics class to round off my exercise for the week. Tomorrow I am due for a run and cycle again in preparation for my first fell race on Saturday! Hopefully these will all help in achieving my goal of being a size 14 properly for my summer holidays..

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! I know I don't know you, but you haven't given up or given in. Amazing and keep it up xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message