Thursday 28 June 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful: The Royal Deeside Edition ( #R2BC )

 Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart



Joining Michelle's blog hop is easy this week as I've been having a marvellous time on Royal Deeside!


1) Holiday


I have been on holiday in one of my favourite places in the whole world Ballater in Royal Deeside. It's my first visit for 5 years as due to either work or children's school I haven't been able to come.




2) Locals


We have been loving a family of red squirrels that feed in the tree outside our lodge. They are so tame we have been able to get within a couple of metres of them! It's great to see them doing so well up here. We have loved seeing the other local animals such as yesterday's picture showed.


3) Proud Mummy


On Tuesday we did a 7 mile bike ride both off road and on an old railway line. Seeing as my son only learned to ride last month and my daughter 7 months ago it's a big achievement. Hope it's the start of many family adventures.


4) Spoiled rotten


Being away with my parents is such a treat as it really spreads the load. There are plenty of us around to entertain, cook and do bed time. Going swimming every day is so much easier with 2 or more adults too.







4 comments:

  1. Yum at number 4! :) Cute post!

    I hope your week is going great!

    xoxo -Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reasons to be cheerful, what a fun pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovley break, well done to your children - a fabulous bike ride!  Need to get my little oens riding.  Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that bed looks so good to me right about how, lol. What's ur reasons for this week ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message