Wednesday 29 February 2012

#TheGallery: Friends



A lovely theme this week from Kate. So here are my offerings:

I went through High School with a great bunch of girls. Four us were in the same form from 1983-1987. It will be 29 years since we started there together this September. We have done lots together (sometimes as various smaller combinations) from cycling the Loire valley aged 18, skiing trips and lots of happy memories. Here we are a few years ago celebrating (in a very refined fashion!) a hen do:


Flash back to 1995 and I don't think we look all that different:


Click on the camera logo to see what everyone else has posted.

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely set of friends, I love how you have the two pictures from two time frames but the friendships are still there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic pictures. You haven't changed that much.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message