Monday 23 August 2010

Car Crazy

Those of you that follow me on Twitter and FB know that this last month has been a litany of car trouble...


Firstly the service was delayed by 24 hours as they were short staffed...


Then they needed to get parts to fix bits....


Then they tried to repair chips on the windscreen and cracked it...


Then the mechanic dropped a bolt whilst replacing the sump and they had to start over, delaying collection by 24 hours...


My windscreen was replaced after I moved to new house:



the mechanic accidentally drove off with my car keys in his tool box...

Then my oil light came on amber so I took car to garage and found out that my brand new sump was cracked and therefore car undrivable! It took several days before I got it back...

And now I've discovered that in heavy rain the passenger footwell is flooding so the windscreen replacement has obviously not been done correctly....

Just wish I could get by without a car but need it for getting kids to school and to run my business....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message